Type the main content for this media section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content.
Kids Alive is not just a place for your children to occupy while you are in services. It's a place where we teach them biblical truths that will stay with them as they grow. Our team is equipped to inspire your children to put God first as they lead by example in a safe, clean, and fun atmosphere. Your children will experience a service full of high-energy worship, entertaining games, inspiring crafts and Bible stories.
- Kids Alive Classes are open on Sundays in Suite A.
- Age appropriate classes to help kids learn Biblical truths on their level.
Our LIT Youth Ministry
is all about bringing youth into a greater relationship with Jesus Christ. We believe that the most satisfying life is
found in one immersed in the things of God. Two of the main elements found in our youth services are Worship and
Word. Our students are growing by
encountering God in their daily lives by worshipping Him and by learning the
absolute truths taught in His word. The
world has laid claim on the lives of our children; however, we fully intend to
counter the attacks of the enemy by equipping young people with the fulfilling
life that only God can provide for them.
- LIT Youth Ministry meets on the 1st & 3rd Sundays of the month. They worship in the Sanctuary together and then are dismissed to Suite A2 for their message.
Abide Women’s Ministry is all about building and encouraging godly relationships in the body. Through regular fellowship events, conferences, and Bible studies we are able to grow and flourish together. Abiding in Him and letting His words abide in us is the key to walking in peace, joy, and victory every day!
- Quarterly Women's Brunch and Bible study at 10am!
- Check out our monthly event cards at Guest Services or the Event Calendar page for our next meeting!
Men’s Ministry at Faith Alive Church exists to equip and empower men to be godly leaders in their homes, the workplace and in their communities. We do this through discipleship, mentoring, and special events.
- 2nd Saturdays of the month Potluck Breakfast and Bible study at 7am! Located at the Church in Suite A.
- Check out our monthly event cards at Guest Services or the Event Calendar page for additional events.