MDO @ Faith Alive Church is a great way to prepare your child for school and give parents a day off to run errands or do some self-care. We understand the importance of a child's first impression and want school to be a positive one!
We strive to give children the best possible environment for learning and fun! Our Tuesday/Thursday program for pre-school aged children focuses on spiritual and educational growth in an age-appropriate classroom where they are given structured learning activities and play.
Our curriculum utilizes weekly themes to create learning excitement for children at any learning level.
To provide an engaging and child-centered atmosphere where kids can grow in their intellectual and social learning while nurturing and radiating their love of Jesus.
MDO @ Faith Alive
- Fall: September 6, 2022 - December 15, 2022 Spring: January 5, 2023 - May 18, 2023
Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays
Times: 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
- We provide a God-centered, hands-on learning experience for children ages 2-4 years old. (Child's age is determined based on their age as of September 1.)
- Child Check-in opens at 8:50 am and pickup closes at 2:30 pm. (Only pre-approved adults are permitted to pick up a student.)
- Children bring their own lunch and water bottle with them each day. We will provide a morning snack.
- We will have a nap/rest time after lunch each day.
*We will follow the NBISD’s holiday calendar and bad weather days.
- All Teachers are CPR certified and have nationwide background checks
- ProCare parent app
- Class Ratios
2 yrs = 6 children/ 1 teacher
3 yrs = 8 children/ 1 teacher
4 yrs = 12 children/ 1 teacher
is Alyssa Martinez, and I am the Mother's Day Out Director at Faith
Alive. My husband, two daughters, and I live here in New Braunfels, TX.
We enjoy spending time outside and hanging out with our extended family.
Whenever I am not outside or at a family gathering, I love trying out
new dishes and recipes in the kitchen. I attended Texas State University
and received my Bachelor of Science with a major in education. I am a
certified teacher for ages pre-k through 6th grade and love working with
younger children. During my time at Texas State, I was able to take an
early childhood course and fell in love with working with younger
students. After graduating from Texas State, I worked for four years as a
kindergarten teacher here in New Braunfels. As an educator, I have
learned that it is essential for students to learn academics and social/
emotional skills that will help aid them in their careers as lifelong
learners. As the director of our MDO, I promise to strive for the best
learning environment for your child and ensure they are cared for and
loved just as I would want for my children.